Wednesday, December 26, 2007

happy boxing day! ..although its going to be the 27th soon.

spent my time eating more delicious dimsum, visiting my grandmother and shopping. i've got loads of pictures from the christmas outing with my family yesterday, but i'm at my cousin's house right now so i can't really upload any pictures yet, she's waited long enough for me. [to play with her] lol. i'll do those things asap, i'll be back soon! anybody wants anything?

i'm attending my uncle's wedding tomorrow...


26th dec
anqi: *kabish!* happy boxing day to u too! (X
{hahaha *punches* happy boxing day! :D}

anon: haha i dont know him !
{LOL you don't know?! [GB: anon> hahas i see u made friends =D hahas my freinds are making more friends xD (etc...)] D: okay so that's some misunderstanding hahaha. sigh do you know me not! haha}

ngik hiong: wheeee!!!! emma rocks!!!!
{hahhah thankyou you rock too then ;D i'll give it to you soon aye!}

Jacqueline: Hi emma! May I know the name of your hamster? Is it a female or male? =) Hope you are having fun in HK. Take care!
{hello jacqueline! its called hamice clarice fung xin ying but you can call her hamice :D haha thankyou! seeyou soon takecare too!}


RACHEL(:: HAHA EMMA:D happy boxing day!
{HELLO RACHEL! :D you got loads of presents aye~}

No comments: